Ansh - Journal of History
Instructions for authors
Important Steps for Authors
- Email us your research manuscript at email@example.com or online submission facility for menuscript also available on website menu.
- Send us the Copyright Form/Letter of Authenticity , duly signed in , send a scanned copy (to the email addresses mentioned above) or a hard copy back to us at the mentioned address for its consideration for review and further processing.
- You may be notified for any minor/major edits or changes in your article (if required). If your Research Manuscript/Article meets the standards and guidelines for the quality of publication in our journal, you will be notified via email for the same.
- You will be notified via email upon successful inclusion of your article for publication in our journal.
General Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- Only original research work done in the field of history related subjects will be considered for its web / online publication only (no print edition).
- The author/s should provide with the original manuscript, a letter of authenticity dully signed by all the contributors/co-authors, if any.
- At the time of submission, the manuscript should be free from any grammatical and scientific errors. It should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for its consideration for publishing. Submission of the manuscript does not ensure that it will be published.
- The Research Article should be neatly typed and submitted in MS-Word format and not in pdf .
- The research paper should have at least 3 keywords relevant to the topic/subject area of the article.
- The abstract should not be more than 500 words.
- The Title of the Research Paper should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size: 24. The Sub-Titles should be of the same font of the size 10 and bold. Abstract and keyword font size 9 and italic. All the other text should have the font size 10 and Normal. Page A4 size, Margin Top, Bottom, Left, Right,-1. For research papers in Hindi, Gujarati, and Other Languages, the fonts selected should be universally available and accepted.
- Images used, if any should be only jpeg, gif or png. You should own the copyright of the image that you submit along with research article. And they should be free from any third-party copyrights, and not taken from any websites without owning its necessary rights in written. The Editor of this journal shall not be held liable for that.
- Figures and tables should be numbered and inserted directly into the text/article. The contributors can insert figures/images wherever applicable OR they can simply put all the images and tables at the last (before references) but they should be numbered and in a proper format.
- Any communication regarding the submission of manuscript along with letter of authenticity, should be forwarded to
- This is an open access journal which is free to download & search for related articles, we hereby request the authors to publish only the original content that can help the entire scientific community. We will highly recommend that every research paper should accompany with itself, the name/s, addresses, phone number/s , email id/s of corresponding author/s. It will help for better communication between the editor and the author/s.
- Since this is a free to download, open-access journal for publishing your research articles, we hereby request you to do the necessary editing of the research document. Charts, Photographs, Microscopic images (If any) should be also added like wise and be edited as per their size:ratio limits.
- All the contributors must send us this Copyright Form/ Letter of Authenticity (dully filled in) to the address mentioned inside.
- If we find any plagiarism issues associated with your article/s, it will be immediately removed from the site and unpublished.
- Authors are requested to send mail if they need E certificate of Publication after Publish their papers.
Manuscript must be written in clear and concise English. Either British or American spelling is acceptable. It must be sent in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). General format of the research papers should be as follows in given Style:
- Title page
- Abstract and key words
- Materials and methods
- Acknowledgement (if any)
- References (Make the citations or referencing should be according to the sixth edition of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition) or MLA 7th edition)
The views expressed in the published articles, Research Papers, etc. are their writer’s own. ‘Ansh – Journal Of History (Online ISSN :2582-046X)’ does not take any liability regarding approval/disapproval by any university, institute, academic body, and others. The agreement of the Editor, Editorial Board, or Research Ansh – Journal Of History (ISSN : 2582-046X)’ is not necessary. Disputes, If any shall be decided by the court at Vav, Gujarat, India